Applications are a part of android mobile phones and without applications the phone itself is useless.If you have developed your own android application then google play store is the best place to upload your application and share it with the world.The interface and updation of play store are much better than any other application stores.Every android application is developed only after hours of designing, implementing, testing and debugging.Everyone wants their application to be popular and widely accepted by others.Uploading your apps to the app stores is the best way for the same.For android applications google play store is the best place where you can start.
- Internet Connection
For uploading your application to playstore you will need working internet connection.
- Minimum two screenshots of your application.
You should upload at least 2 screenshots.It’s better to upload more than two.You may provide interesting and eye catchy pictures.You can also upload an intro video.
- A credit card or debit card
You have to pay a one-time registration charge of $25
- Apk file or completed Project
You should have your application APK file or should have your completed android project in Eclipse.
- If you already had an exported Apk with you then you can directly move to step 2.If you have a completed android application project in Eclipse but if you haven’t exported your application from eclipse then you should continue with this step.
2. Visit the google play store developer console website and sign in with your existing google account or register a new account.You have to accept the terms and condition and you may pay $25 to complete the registration process.
3. Click on +Add New Application button.Now give your application name and click on upload APK.
4. Click on Upload your first APK to Production button and upload your application.
5. Add a proper description, screenshots application Icon and fill other details and click on the save button.
6. Move to store listing and then to pricing and distribution.In pricing and distribution, you can select whether to distribute your application paid or free.
7. You can now click on Publish this app from the Ready to Publish drop-down menu in the top right-hand side corner of the developer console.Submit your application.